Saturday, November 7, 2009

David's Picture

For those of you who asked, here is a picture of the picture David drew for the Hometown Heroes Coloring Contest that he won (see November 6th's post). I jokingly asked him last night if I could throw the picture away. With a look of panic on his face he said, "NO!" To which I answered, "I'm just kidding!" What a look of relief!



Among other news, Richard is out hunting this morning. He left the house around 5:30 am. I still haven't heard anything from him, and I'm not going to call him either. Hopefully he'll get something today.
I'm also taking David to the eye doctor this afternoon. He started complaining on Thursday that the words in a book we were reading were fuzzy, and when I mentioned it to his teacher, she said that he said he couldn't read the words on the board at school. So we'll see what the Dr. says.

2 comments:

  1. That is an amazing picture.... for a little fella that young!
    I AM IMPRESSED!!
    And to think, he may need glasses, and yet he drew that! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eye Dr says his eyes are fine, so who know what's going on with him!

    ReplyDelete