Sunday, November 29, 2009

I Have a VERY Good Reason....

for not posting anything for an entire week. In my previous post, I mentioned that David was sick. Well, he was running a fever all last weekend, and then Monday afternoon, while Nathaniel was out with Richard, he got sick as well. But not just throwing up sick. Out the other end as well. So I made a Drs' appt for David on Tuesday, and of course had to bring Nathaniel along. Turns out it was H1N1. Yep. Both at the same time, just a couple days apart symptom-wise. So we didn't go to Iowa for Thanksgiving. So up until yesterday (Saturday) we were all doing fairly well. Until about 2:30 am, when it was my turn. So I spent all day yesterday in bed, while Richard held down the fort. He called the Dr for me and a Rx for Tamiflu was called in for me, so he and the boys went and picked that up. The highest my fever was all day was 101.9, and its down around 99 now. I'm feeling much better now that I'm not throwing up every 30 minutes or so like I was early yesterday morning. Richard is such a good hubby, he even ran a bath for me yesterday since my back was hurting from laying in bed all day.

I did get some Christmas shopping done on Friday, the craziest store I went to was Old Navy. There was a line to check out almost all the way back to the back of the store. I was out of there quick. Not wanting to fight crowds.

See? I did have a good excuse for going so long without a post.

Only 25 shopping days left til Christmas! :)

3 comments:

  1. Whoa, Teri, you DID have a good excuse for not blogging for a while!
    I hope you are all on the mend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boys are pretty much normal, they are going back to school tomorrow. Me, I'm feeling much more human than yesterday, but still not 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy...sorry to hear...that pig flu sucks big time. I had it and it took me almost 3 weeks to get over it, then when I though I was over it I came down with a bad cold. The puking and body aches were probably the worst part for me. Well I hope everyone gets healthy soon. Merry Christmas
    Aron

    ReplyDelete