Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow Day!!

Today is the first snow day of the school year. David & Nathaniel slept in till about 7:45 am, much to my delight. They wanted to go outside right away, but I've been making them wait a little while. They do need to eat breakfast, and they have a few chores to do before heading outside to play.

In the meantime, here are some pictures just to show how much snow we've gotten since yesterday afternoon.

This is Stormy, up to her chest in snow, but she loves it.
Our poor grill is covered.

Stormy again.


And somewhere, under all that snow is our red car. Oh, right. There it is.

We've gotten over a foot of snow so far, and it just keeps coming. The wind is starting to pick up too. I'm guessing when the kids finally go outside, it won't be for very long.
In other, non-snowy news, Richard has bronchitis. He went and saw a Dr on post yesterday. So he's on drugs for the next 10 days. Poor guy. I'm still not feeling great, but I am feeling much better compared to a week ago. I still don't have my appetite back, which is good for the waistline.
Monday evening was our last FPU lesson for this class session. I'm going to take a break until the end of February, and then start another one.
Have a great Snow Day!

2 comments:

  1. Love those pictures!!
    You told us to have a great snow day. Okay, I'll pretend!!

    Sorry Richard is sick.
    You stay well! (or get even better.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you never, ever going to blog again????

    ReplyDelete