Saturday, September 12, 2009

It was a lazy day....

and a no nap day for everyone. I was conducting a test of sorts, to see how Nathaniel would do on an ordinary day without a nap. About the only time he doesn't take naps is if we're out and about. He did ok. The boys didn't have any more tiffs than usual. We played outside, blew bubbles, kicked the soccer ball around (David wanted to practice before his first soccer practice on Thursday) and played hide and seek. Although Nathaniel's version of hide and seek is "Here I am!" after you count to 10.

The kids went to bed at 7:30 this evening. And I haven't heard anything from either of them since. Ah, silence. Blessed silence.

Oh, and you'll never believe what time David got up this morning. 6:30!!! He gets more sleep during the week! I told him he could never complain about having to get up early for school since he only slept a half hour past when I wake him up for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment