Thursday, September 24, 2009

Soccer Practice!

David had soccer practice tonight. He was really excited to go, and Nathaniel was too, but mainly because he got to play on the playground equipment. I spent the hour chatting with a mom whose daughter is in Nathaniel's pre-k class. She is a 4-5th grade teacher. She gets the kids in 4th grade and has them through the end of 5th grade. Anyway, before we started chatting, I was watching Nathaniel play, and all of a sudden he says, "I pee, Mom!" and heads away from the play equipment and starts to drop his pants. I was like, "No, not there!" so he moves. "I pee on grass, Mom!" and drops his pants. So I kinda blocked him so he wasn't totally exposed, but there wasn't anywhere for him to pee, and not any trees close enough for him to hide behind. Oh well. He's 4.

Nathaniel threw up on the bus again today. He's not sick. Just motion sickness. They got him cleaned up at school, and I picked him up when class was over so he wouldn't have to carry the dirty clothes & backpack home. I was able to wash everything, including his backpack, so that's good. No more milk before school!

No comments:

Post a Comment