Saturday, October 3, 2009

Stargate: Universe & A Still SIckly Boy

Richard and I watched the premier of Stargate: Universe last night. I have been looking forward to this for, well, since the series finale of Stargate: Atlantis. I'm going to keep this spoiler free for those who haven't seen it yet. (Its on Hulu.com if you want to watch it and you don't have cable/Dish/DirecTV with SyFy) I really enjoyed it. My favorite character so far is Eli Wallace (David Blue). Lou Diamond Phillips is in as well, but his part is smaller, you could almost call his Col. Telford a secondary character. The biggest disappointment to me was the sex scene towards the beginning of the show. Totally unnecessary. But other than that, I really liked it. It was a 2 hour premiere ("Air parts I & II") with a cliff-hanger ending that will be resolved in next week's episode "Air III". That's all I'll say about it for now.

David is still not feeling great, although he's better today than he was yesterday. His fever is still high, 101.1 as of 7:00 pm, so not as bad as yesterday. I'm hoping his fever will break tonight so he can be fever free tomorrow and go back to school on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment