Monday, October 19, 2009

We're Being Invaded.....

Seriously. By Japanese beetles. They look like ladybugs, but they aren't. They live in the soybean fields, and once harvest starts, they are all over the place. And guess what happened today. Yep, everyone and their brother are out harvesting. You can literally see them flying around outside, there are that many of them. I don't envy David having to walk down the driveway when the bus drops him off. Wherever there is a little hole, in they come. In through the air vents, through the window air conditioners, through the door when you open it. I feel like I have an inkling of what the Egyptians went through during the plague of locusts. But I'm sure that it was much, much worse that what we're dealing with right now. I just called our landlord to find out when the pest control guy was coming. No one answered. Someone, save us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment