Saturday, July 25, 2009

Gone Fishin'

Not me. Nope. I don't fish. Well, I would if Richard put the worm on the hook & took the fish off the hook & cleaned & gutted it. But other than that, I don't fish. However, Richard & his dad took the boys fishing today. They left about 10:00 am and got home about 2:15 pm, after a stop at Pizza Hut.

David was the only one to catch a fish. And Nathaniel carried it up to my bedroom (I was napping when they got home) to show me. Almost put it on the bed. He was so proud of said fish that you would have thought that he was the one who caught it. But it was David's fish. I went out to take a picture of it but Richard's dad has already started to clean it and I didn't think anyone wanted to see a cut up fish, so no pictures. Nothing huge, just a little trout, but my boys were sure proud of it!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to David for the fish-catch! And Nathaniel for showing Mommy!

    And that joke from the Smothers Brothers was funny. I'm spreading that around. !!

    ReplyDelete