Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Is it Friday yet?

No? Only Tuesday? Darn. I was hoping it was Friday. David and Nathaniel seemed to be at each other's throats today. All day. Except the 2 1/2 hours that Nathaniel napped. Then there was peace. You see, David likes to play with his Transformers and have the Autobots fight the Decepticons and set up these big battle scenes. And Nathaniel? He likes to come knock them all down. Which then upsets David and he either gets mad and tries to beat Nathaniel up or he gets upset and cries and says that he doesn't like his brother. Which we all know is not true. David also likes to color, and he's very good at it and he doesn't like to share his big box of Crayola crayons or the Crayola art kit Grandma and Grandpa got him for his birthday. Which I can understand. I wouldn't want to share those things either. Especially with a little brother that tends to break crayons 2 seconds after he picks them up.

So what did I get to do all day? Try to distract Nathaniel and keep him from bothering David, which only succeeded about 50% of the time. That child is so stubborn. Anyone care to venture a guess where he gets that stubborness? Yep. His Daddy. Cause I am not even close to being that stubborn.

I'm going to bed now. I'm exhausted. I feel like I played referee all day or something, and ended up being at the bottom of a pile of kids. Well, I didn't really, but I sure feel like it.

2 comments:

  1. Bless your heart. It WILL get easier.

    And I so like the look of that cake y'all had at your Financial Peace party!!! VERY CLEVER!!!!!!

    Love your blog!!!
    (Mother - Aunt Margaret- reads it, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I hope so. If anyone wants an almost 4 year old, they can have him. Just until he's potty trained, though. Then I'll take him back. :)

    Hi, Aunt Margaret!

    ReplyDelete