Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I think I'm going to regret this

Monday was the start of Richard's softball league tournament. His team's game was at 8:15 on Monday evening, so we didn't take the boys, but promised them that they could go to the next game, which is tonight. At 9:15. I found out earlier this afternoon. So, because we promised, we're taking them to the game. This is going to be interesting, as Nathaniel didn't have a nap this afternoon because I had a meeting for VBS that starts Sunday night. He's already had a couple of crying fits, and its only going to get worse as the evening goes on. Maybe he'll fall asleep in the car on the way to the game. I can only hope.

I'm planning on taking my camera, so maybe I'll get some decent pictures of Richard playing ball. He's very competitive when it comes to sports. Last years team was pretty good, this year's is so-so since most of them just come to drink beer and attempt to play softball drunk. Idiots. Anyhoo, if I get some decent pictures, I'll post them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment