Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I Totally Had NO Idea!

I was doing some research on the internet this morning, looking for songs about money. I found a blog whose author had his top 5 movie money songs. The one that caught my eye? "Carry the Banner". For those who may not have seen it, the early 1990s movie "Newsies" has this song in it. Check out info on the movie on IMDB.com. Anyway, I was completely shocked to discover who starred in this movie. Are you ready? Christian Bale. aka Batman. This is a Disney musical movie. And Christian Bale was in it. I have this movie. On VHS. Love it. Haven't seen it in years, but LOVE IT! Anyways, I thought that was interesting, so I had to tell you.

While I sit at my computer, Nathaniel is napping, a loaf of bread is rising, and David, Conner & my father-in-law are out weeding my weed patch. I mean, my garden. Its a comfortable 73 degrees outside, partly cloudy with a light breeze. I really should be out there too, but I don't like to go outside when Nathaniel is sleeping. I can usually guess how long he's going to sleep, but occassionally he wakes up sooner and I don't want to be outside when he wakes up.

Oh, great, the dryer just quit. Time to fold more clothes. I hate laundry.

Happy Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment