Monday, August 31, 2009

9 1/2 hrs and counting.....

till I have to get the boys up to get ready for school. Because their bus will come about 6:30 am, I'm getting them out of bed about 5:30ish. Itsn't that horrid? Last year David was the first one on the bus in the morning. This year I'm not sure if the boys will be first on or not, but we'll find out soon enough.

It was difficult getting Nathaniel to settle down tonight for bed. He's so excited to go to school tomorrow and see his teacher. Since he's in AM pre-k, he'll eat breakfast at school instead of lunch. He's not one to eat really early in the morning, so I doubt I'll be able to get him to eat something before he gets on the bus.

I plan on taking pictures tomorrow morning, so watch for them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment