Saturday, August 29, 2009

Is It Really Saturday?

I woke up this morning thinking that today was any other day than Saturday. I'm not sure why. I had stuff to do today, so I don't know what I was thinking. We went to La Crosse for a Sam's Club & Woodmans' run, then after coming home & unloading the car and getting Nathaniel down for a nap, Richard & David went to Black River Falls to go to a bow shop. Richard needed a couple of things to get his bow ready for hunting season, which starts up pretty quick.

There is a BMW for sale right off the hwy on our way into town. Its been there for almost a month, and on the way to La Crosse this morning, Richard & I talked about the possibility of buying it. I know, a BMW would typically be out of our price range, but this one was $2400. Its a '92, with a whopping 282,000 miles on it. We talked about what we'd be willing to pay & we stopped on the way home to take a closer look at it, talked about it some more, called the guy who is selling it & since its basically sold (the buyer is bringing the $ on Monday) and we wouldn't want to pay more than $1800 for it & he's getting $2000 for it we let it go. We'd been talking about getting a beater car to drive so that we're not using so much gas in the Bronco, but we'll keep a look out for something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment