Sunday, August 16, 2009

Finally Home!

After about 4 1/2 hours in the car, we finally made it home! It was a warm welcome - it was 81 degrees in the house! We didn't have the air conditioner on since we were gone for a couple of days, but its cooling down nicely now.

After we got the car unloaded we went out to the garden and picked a few tomatoes and some bell peppers. A salad is sounding really good right now! Unfortunately we have no lettuce. :(

The boys are excited to be home and are busying playing with their toys. Or picking them up right now, anyways. Or they are supposed to be.

I have to say that the short posts from my phone made me feel like I was on Twitter. I can only send 160 character texts, so they are only 20 characters more than a Twitter post. I do have a Twitter account, but my posts to it are almost non-existent.

Congratulations to my cousin Laura, who graduated from Baylor University on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment