Thursday, August 27, 2009

We Just Keep Mowing and Mowing.....

and mowing some more. It seems like we no more than get done with mowing the lawn and we have to start over again. We did get the whole yard, about 1/2 an acre, mowed in 2 days. I think that's a record for us. Richard mowed the west side of the yard last night & together he and I got the east side and the back done & used the weed-eater around the entire yard as well. The boys entertained themselves by raking up the cut grass. That, and Nathaniel picked the occassional grape tomato to munch on. That kid loves tomatoes!

I'm so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open so I'm going to head for bed. I've been making myself get up about 6:30, to try and start getting used to getting up early again for school. Its not working. The good thing is that I'll be able to take a nap in the afternoon when Nathaniel takes one. Thank goodness for kids that still nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment