Tuesday, August 4, 2009

VBS Day 3.....

And the kids are loving it! And not just mine. It seems that all of them, with the exception, of course, of a few of the older ones, are having a blast. Tonight there was a game that involved water, and one of the older girls who is helping came in completely soaked from head to toe. Dripping wet in the sanctuary. I think she asked for it. :)

There's a gal who has been taking pictures of everything, and her hubby is in charge of games. They have a little boy, Caleb, who is adorable. The cutest part? He loves to dance. So when we get up to sing songs, he grooves right along with the rest of us. So tonight, I brought him up on stage with me. He loved it! I wish I had some video to post, but I don't think his mom got any recorded.

Any little one or two sentence posts are done from my cell phone. Its free (except for messaging charges) and a way that I can post while I'm away from the internet and not miss a day. Like when I'm at my parents' house. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment