Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Busy, Busy Day

Well, today flew by rather quickly. I had a fun medical appt that involved an x-ray machine and semi-painful squeezing, and a follow-up Drs appt regarding my migraines, which have not only not gotten better, but have gotten worse. My Dr changed my Rx from a beta blocker to an anti-depressant, not because I'm depressed, but because its been shown to help prevent migraines when taken daily. So we're going to try that and I'm supposed to go back in 6-8 weeks for another follow-up appt. Thank goodness for Tricare insurance!

Nathaniel woke up dry this morning and went potty (yippee!) with minimal objections. He's stayed dry all day! Now if only he'd quit pooping his pants.....

Richard finished his school for his Staff Sergeant promotion. Now he'll be putting his packet in for Sergeant First Class in the next few months. He's been an E6 almost a year!

The boys and I are going to my parents' house again. We're leaving tomorrow and coming home on Sunday. Richard has Wednesday & Thursday off, but has to work Friday and Saturday, so unfortunately he can't come. But he'll have some much needed time to himself.

My posts for the next few days due to no internet access again while I'm at my parents'. Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment