Friday, August 28, 2009

And So It Begins...

the last weekend before school starts. I have all the new school clothes washed & hung up, school supplies in backpacks & ideas for lunches for David since he won't eat hot lunch. Both boys are excited about school starting, Nathaniel more about riding the bus than anything, I think.

Today was pretty uneventful. Ran a couple of errands, took a nap, made salads for dinner & now here we are. The kids are having their snack before bed & I just finished a huge grocery list for Sam's Club.

My allergies are killing me. We mowed for the last 2 days, and the cut grass is making me all stuffy. I walked out to the mailbox and back and within a half an hour I was sneezing up a storm. After sneezing for about the 6th time in as many minutes Richard asked if I was ok. No, I'm not ok! I can't stop sneezing!

No comments:

Post a Comment