Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I Have a Better Perspective...

on last night's FPU preview. Yes, very few people came. However, that doesn't mean that people won't sign up for the class. I know of several people, now that I've thought about it, who are going to take the class. There's the church secretary, the newly married couple, a couple from the first class who had to drop out after a few classes, and a couple who registered online. That's seven people. PLUS the couple who signed up last night, and will be bringing their 2 teenaged kids. Even if that's all we had, thats a good group. And when I talked to my church advisor at Dave Ramey's office about it, he said that a small group is almost better than a large group because we'll all bond. We won't have our small groups that we bond with. We'll bond with the whole class. Very good point.

On to other topics. Nathaniel's potty training has been going very well. He hasn't had an accident (other than #2) since this past Thursday. So it'll be a week in a couple of days that he's been dry. Yippee! I think we're going to switch him from his training underwear to regular underwear another week or so, just to be on the safe side. But I've very pleased with how he's doing. I hardly have to ask him anymore if he needs to go potty. He just goes on his own. I do still ask in the mornings right after he gets up, but he doesn't usually want to go right away, so I wait till he decides to go on his own, and he runs right to the potty. I just keep reminding him to stay dry.

The boys are in bed now. And so far all is quiet. David, I'm sure is asleep. Nathaniel is probably playing a little with all the toys in his bed that he sleeps with. He better get a good night's sleep tonight since he's not getting a nap tomorrow. We have his Pre-K open house from 1-2 pm & Dr appts for both boys at 2:45 pm. But that's the last things that we have to do for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment