Friday, August 7, 2009

A Misty, Gloomy Day

Ok, so it was more than misty. It is rainy. It rained for a couple of hours this morning & stopped for about an hour & started up again around 1pm. And has been raining ever since. Ok, so right at this moment, its 2:34 pm, so its only been raining about 1 1/2 hrs, but David asked this morning if it was going to rain all day. Maybe, was my answer. It makes me want to take a nap. Or eat pie. Just kidding. Although I wish I would have brought a couple of slices home from VBS last night. Oh well, I think I'll live. Its actually a good thing that we don't keep a lot of sweets in the house. It would be a perfect day to bake chocolate chip cookies, though. Its about 61 degrees outside and about 69 degrees in the house, the last time I looked at the thermostat. So not too warm to turn the oven on. Maybe tomorrow when Nathaniel is down for his nap. Its too late to start now, if I want to be done before he gets up from his nap.

David, the artist that he is, is painting at the kitchen table. I'll take some shots and post them later this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment